Straighter Teeth for Children, Teens, and Adults with Tacoma Orthodontics
Tacoma Orthodontics offers orthodontic care for all ages. Dr. Patra Alatsis of Tacoma Orthodontics is committed to giving every patient a smile they are proud of.
Orthodontic treatment plans are as unique as the patient receiving them, so getting to know the patient and his or her expectations is always a top priority. From there, Dr. Alatsis performs a thorough evaluation to determine the best form of orthodontic care for the patient.
Braces aren’t just for teens anymore. It is now considered more common (and beneficial) to get braces as a pre-teen, especially if there are underlying issues that will require a multi-phase treatment plan.
Adults who didn’t have the opportunity, need, or desire for braces in earlier years are also great candidates for orthodontic care.
Tacoma Orthodontics offers the most comprehensive orthodontic care in the Tacoma area.
They provide all forms of teeth alignment, including the following:
- Traditional braces – Metal braces have been the go-to option for years, and they’re still around because of the work.
- Ceramic braces – Ceramic braces are closer to the color of the patient’s teeth, but they function the same way metal braces do.
- Invisalign – For 20+ years, Invisalign treatment has been gaining popularity.
- Intervention treatment – Also known as Phase I, early intervention can start as young as age 7.
The team can also perform more complex orthodontic services:
- Temporary anchorage devices (TADs) – TADs are devices that are installed in the patient’s jawbone to give braces leverage and move teeth more quickly.
- Surgical orthodontics – In the most extreme cases, surgical measures must be taken to straighten teeth.
And after orthodontic treatment is complete, they can follow up with these services as well:
- Retainers – Custom retainers are worn nightly to prevent shifting.
- Teeth whitening – After braces, many patients finish off their new smile with teeth whitening.
Orthodontic care is an expense that most insurances don’t cover. That’s why Tacoma Orthodontics offers financing options to any patient who may need them.
The cost of braces (any style) depends on the individual needs of the patient. The exact cost of services can only be determined after an in-person consultation.
Tacoma Orthodontics is a small, caring team who takes the time to form personal relationships with each patient.
They believe that a patient’s smile is their best asset, but their care goes beyond aesthetics. They also restore function in the patient’s mouth for eating, to reduce teeth grinding and wear, and to lessen the chance of jaw pain and TMJ.