Premiere Orthodontics Treatment with Dr. Alatsis
Tacoma, WA is now the home to Dr. Alatsis’ second orthodontics office. Known as one of the best orthodontics in the area, Dr. Alatsis and her staff seek to give patients the best quality services to the patients of Tacoma, WA.
Tacoma Orthodontics specializes in orthodontic treatment, like Invisalign. Common teeth straightening treatments, like braces and clear aligners, are readily available. More in-depth and extensive procedures, like jaw alignment issues or jaw surgery, can also be performed.
When visiting Tacoma Orthodontics, patients can receive the best care in the state in a comfortable and relaxing environment headed by staff dedicated to giving the best care. Below are some of the available treatments patients can get:
- Patients are able to choose between metal braces or clear aligners, like Invisalign, to help correct crooked teeth.
- Jaw misalignment, including issues such as underbite, overbite, and crossbite, is treatable. Treating these types of alignment issues not only improves the appearance of patients’ smiles but can also help alleviate any pain directly caused by these problems. The result is a better smile and more confidence for patients.
- More minor cosmetic problems, such as uneven spacing or gaps, can also be treated. Evening out the spacing of teeth will greatly aid in improving and maintaining patients’ dental hygiene on top of transforming their smile.
- Orthodontic treatment does more than fix cosmetic issues. These treatments can be used to improve hygiene on top of transforming their smile.
- Orthodontic treatment does more than fix cosmetic issues. These treatments can be used to improve hygiene and even fix other problems like bad breath or speech issues.
- On top of improvements in appearance, getting orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth makes it easier to care for teeth once treatment is over. Spaces in between teeth that were hard to clean due to misalignment can be reached more easily when straightened, thus preventing the buildup of bacteria that causes tooth decay.
- Beyond just cosmetic straightening procedures, patients can also get various surgeries, such as jaw surgery.
- All patients can get a complimentary first consultation when visiting Tacoma Orthodontics for the first time. This is a great opportunity for patients to better understand their needs, what potential treatment options they can receive, and how these treatments can be customized to suit their needs and lifestyle.
At this time, Tacoma Orthodontics is fully open and treating patients. Details about services and appointments can be found on their website.
Dr. Alatsis heads the Tacoma Orthodontics office. She also runs another office in Gig Harbor, WA. Tacoma Orthodontics services the Tacoma, WA area.
Distribution Links +