Dr. Patra Alatsis’ Orthodontic Services Now Available For Patients In Tacoma, WA
Dr. Patra Alatsis, the leading orthodontist at Gig Harbor Orthodontics, has now opened a second orthodontics location in Tacoma, WA. Tacoma Orthodontics can now provide high quality orthodontics services to a wider range of patients located all over Washington state.
The services available at Tacoma Orthodontics focuses primarily on Invisalign and orthodontics. Patients can seek out both traditional metal braces or clear aligners at Tacoma Orthodontics, as well as other services that focus on jaw alignment or surgery.
Many patients tend to shy away from visiting an orthodontist due to the stereotype of awkward and painful braces as a teenager. However, the staff at Tacoma Orthodontics aspires to deliver high quality orthodontic care to patients of all ages. Their variety of services is highlighted below:
- Tacoma Orthodontics offers corrective procedures for crowded, cramped, or misaligned teeth. Traditional metal braces and Invisalign are both available as options for patients.
- Patients dealing with crossbite, underbite, overbite, or other issues related to jaw misalignment can seek consultation and treatment. This can help any pain caused by jaw issues, make your smile look better, and boost your confidence.
- Smaller issues, such as gaps between teeth, can be easily solved at Tacoma Orthodontics. Solving these gaps can improve your smile as well as your dental health.
- Issues with speech or bad breath can also be fixed with orthodontic treatment. Closing gaps in teeth can help with speech. Straightening teeth can make it easier for patients to properly clean their teeth at home and prevent bacteria from building in between crooked teeth and causing decay.
- More extensive services, such as orthodontic surgery, are also available at Tacoma Orthodontics.
- If you are feeling unsure about what treatment you may need or want to seek a consultation, Tacoma Orthodontics offers a complimentary first visit to all patients. This can help you better understand your needs and treatment options and allows the staff at Tacoma Orthodontics to customize treatments specifically to your needs.
As of January 2023, the Tacoma Orthodontics office is open and accepting patients. More details about services and booking appointments can be found on their website or by calling their office.
Tacoma Orthodontics is led by Dr. Patra Alatsis, who also leads their Gig Harbor orthodontics office. Tacoma Orthodontics provides orthodontics services such as braces, clear aligners, surgery, and more to patients in and around Tacoma, WA.